· Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
· Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
· Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
· Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
· Accept cash and return the correct change.
· Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
· Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
· Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
· Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
· Help kitchen staff when needed.
· Proven experience in a customer service role is an advantage.
· Knowledge of the POS System is preferred.
· Min. SPM education level.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Good mathematical skills.